COVID 19 Is Fake: Warriors Needed

And in keeping with… Here are more thoughts on COVID-19. If you’ve made believing in the official line a matter of faith you probably will not want to read this. But in case I’m wrong, this is another person trying to make sense of the draconian measures around this particular virus. Another person trying to understand. Another person trying to reason through this sudden madness… and when I look around my town, madness it is, nothing else describes the morbidity and the distrust felt and expressed. People walk off the sidewalk if you come towards them and eye you suspiciously as if they expect you to spit on them or something. The Reservation down the road from me is now blocked off with security guards, blockades and signs saying, “No visitors, closed due to COVID 19. Residents only.” Reminds me of the song “Master Jack” by the Four Jacks and a Jill. Actually I find those lyrics quite a propos right now, at least for me:
Master Jack lyrics

It’s a strange, strange world we live in, Master Jack
You taught me all I know and I’ll never look back
It’s a very strange world and I thank you, Master Jack

You took a coloured ribbon from out of the sky
And taught me how to use it as the years went by
To tie up all your problems and make them look neat
And then to sell them to the people in the street

It’s a strange, strange world we live in, Master Jack
You taught me all I know and I’ll never look back
It’s a very strange world and I thank you, Master Jack

I saw right through the way you started teachin’ me now
So some day soon you could get to use me somehow
I thank you very much and know you’ve been very kind
But I’d better move along before you change my mind

It’s a strange, strange world we live in, Master Jack
No hard feelings if I never come back
It’s a very strange world and I thank you, Master Jack

You taught me all the things the way you’d like them to be
But I’d like to see if other people agree
It’s all very int’resting the way you disguise
But I’d like to see the world through my own eyes.

Progressive Spirit

Let’s begin with this truism. It is a truism that has been falsely attributed to Aristotle. But it is still clever.

The mark of an educated mind is to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Let us entertain three thoughts.

1. COVID 19 is a natural virus.This virus came from eating a bat in a filthy seafood market in Wuhan, China. Rather than just get sick from eating bad food as what always normally happens, this case was different. A virus transferred itself from the bat to the human that is unique in its terror. This novel virus has spread worldwide and is killing people. You can be contagious with this virus even if you don’t have symptoms. Symptoms when they do arise are the same as a cold or flu. Except it is bad for some, especially those who are sick already from something else. The…

View original post 2,529 more words

23 thoughts on “COVID 19 Is Fake: Warriors Needed

I am a simple preacher. I am saying something ain’t right. People need to get off their knees and stand on their feet and research this quickly. Call me a conspiracy theorist or crazy if it feels good for you. But know where you are when you call me that. You are shut up in your house. You can’t go to work. Your children aren’t in school. You have lost your freedom to go to church or to the mosque, or wherever you go. You cannot protest anything your government is doing. You can’t have a funeral for your dead mother. Your business is dead (although Amazon and Netflix will be doing well). You can’t even go to the bar for a damn beer. All that and you’re not even sick. You call that normal? You call that a logical response to anything? Who is crazy?”

Liked by 1 person

I’ve read a lot of conspiracy theories about Covid 19, but I have yet to read one rational reason how anyone, no matter how wealthy or power-hungry, will gain from destroying human society, which I think we can all agree is what is happening here. The Elite 1% already have all the wealth and power they can deal with, although they do fight over who is wealthiest and most powerful–that comes with their lifestyle. But they only have that lifestyle as long as they have wage-slaves to support them. Take away those supports, and their platinum towers all tumble to the ground. What good is a trillion dollars if there is no food to buy? Who produces that food, the wage-slaves.
    The very last thing the Elite 1% wants is to destroy society.

So who else might benefit? The medical industry/profession? A good choice, since they say we are dealing with a pandemic, maybe they want to get rich off it, so they can join or replace the Elite 1%. If the virus is a fiction, and they are spending their time in empty hospitals, sitting on their asses or screwing the nurses, yeah, maybe that’s a possibility. But even that gets boring after a short while…
    Medical people might be enjoying a rise in hero worship for a while, again that will not last long. Especially if it’s proved by the free journalists, there will be worldwide lynchings and firebombings. No, this theory doesn’t work either.

Who else might this benefit? Political parties? Guerilla armies? The Mafia, Italian, Russian, or otherwise? Religions (but which one)? We the People?

I am only writing this here because I could find nowhere to comment at your source. But no matter where I read it, doesn’t change anything for me. I like what is happening to the world right now. Deaths are sad, don’t get me wrong. And I do believe people are dying, that is not fiction. People died on 9/11 too. But this time society is being changed, for whatever reason, and whatever replaces it will either be so bad the world will collapse, or it will restart what society is based on.
    I might believe a conspiracy theory if I could see even one group who is benefitting from this, or who is stepping in to assume control where everyone else is obviously failing. Neither of these is happening, no one knows for sure what is going to happen.

My bet is on aliens. At least I could make a rational argument for that.

Liked by 3 people

Even if you believe pharma will benefit, let’s imagine now everyone has to get a mandatory vaccination. 8 billion people at $20 a pop is only $160 billion. Chump change compared to what hasn’t been bought or sold globally the past few weeks. I’m not a conspiracy theorist either, but part of my problem is I often fail to realize the mindset of the tyrant. There are people who just want control that know what’s best for you. Power is what they want, which is a foreign concept to most normal people

How does it help anyone to keep everyone at home? This is my problem with every conspiracy theory connected to C19. Are “they” going to pick us off, one family at a time, until we’re all dead? Then who cleans their toilets for them?
        Power is useless if you have no one to feel power over. To be a big wig, you need little wigs beneath you, and no wigs under them. And if nobody is really dying…?
        Conspiracy theories make no sense right now. Some have in the past, I won’t argue that. But C19 is not one of them. Unless it is alien-driven, but that boggles the mind.

Liked by 3 people

Even yourself have occasionally welcomed the destruction of the human viruses that are killing the earth. Would it be a stretch to imagine someone acting out that fantasy to bring populations to a sustainable level? You’re not the only one, but there are many that believe we should be capped at a billion to achieve this equilibrium. Just thinking out loud here sir.

Liked by 1 person

Alright, let me push this into the ‘conspiracy’ legendary framework: what if it isn’t an uncontrollable bug? What if it is “programmed” because it isn’t a medical condition but a communal fear-based psychological game? What if COVID-19 is a code name for a psychological weapon that makes people actually get sick and even die, not from an actual virus which in this scenario would not exist but from the activation of preexisting pathologies through a form of mentalism using algorithms through any and every wireless system we use which the immune system is unprepared to deal with? What if the rapid deployment of 5G technology is to implement this mental control globally, but particularly where large numbers live, or come together regularly?

What if, when this is over “they” have brainwashed the populations to believe in a second, much more deadly outbreak in a number of years, and with 5-G fully operational “they” then launch another wave of COVID, maybe COVID-26 or 29, causing a mass panic far beyond what we are observing today, causing a massive population die-back in the hope that “they” (the elites, the controllers, the ‘owners’) will be able to assert themselves over the entire world, reducing what remains of the populations to virtual slavery with nothing standing in their way? If we know that history repeats, and it is cyclical then we can remember, or review from Zecharia Sitchin’s research and many others now, that such was the case for mankind under the rule of the Anunnaki; the “gods” of ancient times (rawgod, you mentioned aliens) and later under the Nephilims or blue bloods.

Though it carries no weight at all, I ‘know’ from personal ‘revelation’ that those ancient ruling bloodlines remain to this day and have been itching so to speak to regain their proper positions of absolute power. COVID-19 is a demonstration to those with open minds that such a possibility is entirely in the realm of the possible.

I really like ‘what if’s’! From contemplating “what if’s” throughout my life I learned that it is not true that if you keep an open mind your brains will fall out of your head. “Believe all things, believe in nothing!”

Quote: “If you are worried about 5G, throw away your phone and stop using the internet. As long as you keep using these machines, you are helping spread the fake virus. STOP NOW. Someone might think you’re a 5GC19 agent!”
        rawgod you make my day with your comments! 😉 Key word you use is “worry”. I’m not worried about 5-G. I’m “what-if’ing” about the real reasons behind it. Is there a correlation between COVID-19 and 5-G? On the internet I think you find a 70% no to a 30% yes which, from a statistical point of view leaves one essentially nowhere. Personally, I “believe” every power movement on the planet is due to one or more private agendas. Some can be beneficial in some ways, say the building of the Canadian Pacific Railway, while detrimental in other ways – the Hell’s Gate slide and subsequent damage to the salmon population or the Fraser river networks. I suppose private agendas leading civilization forward for better or worse have always been the rule. It can be safely argued that in most cases private agenda rule has not benefited “the masses” except when same “masses” were needed to complete the goals of the agenda, i.e., consumerism which allowed a predatory system called capitalism to literally take over the world. Is this capitalism mutating into a new controlling monster able to feed itself without the need of mass consumerism? If we follow the bouncing ball we can deduct that “full employment” is now persona non grata. The elites don’t care if the masses starve, it would save them the trouble of developing methods of elimination of surplus population that would be costly and likely to engender new diseases, or trigger mass rebellions which the elites with their well armed but essentially small security forces may not be able to withstand for long. If they are worried about protecting their estates and their own supplies of food and water, would they not be colluding right now to cause massive die-backs of surplus populations? How big a step is it to take the current “pandemic” as a test to see how easy or difficult it would be to manipulate the general population to literally ADMINISTER ITS OWN COUP THE GRACE while the elites watch, party and laugh their asses off?
        What I object to about this entire COVID-19 episode is how incredibly supine the masses have been in their response to what amounts to government and medical totalitarianism. All it took was a bit of calculated suggestion and mass fear mongering on the part of the media for a huge percentage of the population to bow its neck in instant total surrender. To even question the dictates is now traitorous to humanity.
        You see rawgod it’s not me worrying about which technology is being used to do what, it’s about the ease with which YOU (generic) were brainwashed to accept dictates from authorities normally despised for their constant lies. What caused the flipping of the toggle?

If and when facts bear your theories out, and we are both still alive to witness this, I will apologize for not believing you. But so far you have not given me anything concrete to go on. How often have I said we come to similar conclusions using totally different evidence, or points-of-view. That isn’t going to happen this time.
        “What if” used to mean what happens if something continues as it has been going. Suddenly “what if” is about what if “such-and-such” is true? There is no reason for such-and-such to be true. Every “if” drags down the possibility of it being true another 99.98%. Your odds are fast approaching ZERO, and you cannot see that. You are holding on to a elastic that is getting closer to the breaking point the farther you stretch it. Let go before it snaps in your face.

3. Akhila

Thoughts are entertaining.. so as the mother earth also would be having a fun time now. She is the one who is really breathing fresh air now while we all got caged.

Liked by 1 person

You bring up the other side of the coin, I think, Akhila. As much of the world’s industrial output is slowed down, people are reporting that in many places air pollution is easing and even the waters are clearing up. If that is the case, then this “pan-panic” is doing a great job. Conversely of course since the propelling system of civilization remains capitalism, the losers in this are small business owners and the poorest unemployed workers. We went too far and no matter what we do now, whether we put it all back on track, or we let the various economies collapse, the results will be the same: disaster for millions of people, or perhaps billions. We’ve created a conundrum from which we cannot escape, no matter what we do. Even if we switched from exploitative capitalism to some form of “benign” socialism, we’re not trained or educated to understand how that could work and there would be even more panic. These are just my opinions.

Liked by 2 people

I am practicing reading and studying every opinion. I have my own, but my opinion matters to no one as do others to me. It really is good intel to study the different “beliefs” in what is happening to our minds versus what the virus does to our body. There is a massive disproportionate ratio of mental conclusion to actual threat. But the world has seen nothing yet. This is what worries me. This is warm up time in pee wee league whiffle ball. Failure in leadership on multiple levels world wide and the shallow thinkers with pettiness at heart have stepped up to condemn us all whether we agree or not. A person on an incubator struggling to live doesn’t care if it is a bio weapon, bat shit bacteria, or even a mass hallucination. They can’t breathe and they are coming to terms with the end of life. What do all our conspiracy theories mean when they all lead to the painful realization that our societies, governments, religions, industry, family is a hoax and our view of what life is means nothing to anyone. Here is a chance not to waste time condemning things that will not change, people that don’t meet our expectations and do not care what our expectations are. Here is a chance to spend time in deep introspection. Who are we? Are we at peace regardless of the giant Idiocracy that balloons with infectious moronism and cowardice? We are the squirrel whose park is dying. Sha’Tara, my personal belief is if we don’t find that detached compassion you tell us about, we aren’t going to fall to a virus, we are going to fall to our reaction to the virus the worst part being when we all turn against each other. All it takes is the belief in a fairy tale and the willingness to fight for it. Me, I don’t believe there are 72 virgins waiting on me and if there were, what the hell would I do with them at my age? If they can cook, I’ll eat well. That might be a bonus.

I do like your reference to the 72 virgins and how they could be useful. I’m glad the roles aren’t reversed, you know, political correctness and many some feminism in heaven, and me having to face 72 virile and sexually hungry young males… not at my age! I could hope they would be gays, enjoy showing off in thongs, could also cook, know how to mix drinks and give fantastic massages.

Liked by 2 people

Waaa haaa haaa! See, we like useful attendants for all the hard work we put in trying to save earthians from themselves. The important things, we need the heavenly harem department to focus on the important things.

5. franklparker

Try telling the relatives of the dead that it’s a fiction. You will need to keep more than a “social distance” when you do so. WRT the rat transmission – it was not from eating. Ingesting the virus kills it. It would have been via hands that had touched the bat or other animal then come in contact with mouth, nose or eyes, transferring the virus to the respiratory system.

I’m kind of struck speechless with the “quality” of the arguments in this discussion. All of it. Hope you all don’t mind if I just, well, bask in it, and even cry a bit and not try to respond piece meal, there is no piece meal. Thank you.

7. wolfess

The thing that has been bothering me about this whole pandemic miasma is the wholly recognizable fact that the trumpedemic is literally doing nothing that has been advised — he’s bouncing all over the country with absolutely no lockdowns or PPE to keep himself safe, when he has always been the retard that is a bona fide germaphobe … if this is a truly dangerous virus why isn’t he in the fetal position in the basement of the Orangubrat Enclosure refusing to even leave his ‘prison cell’ to ‘take a dump’?

That is something I would like to elaborate on. First, if time, read my comment which starts, “Alright, let me push this into the ‘conspiracy’ legendary framework:” This is entirely off the wall, admittedly, but… it is based in part from observation and deduction as well as ‘revelation’ that some of ‘us’ – a relatively small percentage, are direct descendants of the blue bloods, or the assigned rulers of this world. I have been told over and over that I am one of them, but long ago the empathetic ones split off from the main ‘mob family’ to try and help mankind to evolve and become less dependent upon their elites. We were the ones who awakened the concept of compassion in order to serve. We haven’t done so well being too few in numbers and seriously stymied by the mob. We don’t use illegitimate (predatory) sources of power such as money, connections, notoriety, bought leadership, fear and resultant violence done to all and sundry. We are rather self-effacing (more as a protective screen than from humility!). We are usually charismatic, forceful in words, fearless in the midst of enemies and death-threats (I know about those myself!)
      Having introduced the concept of ‘blue bloods’ then you can see how a fake virus scam such as COVID-19 would not adversely affect any ‘leader’ puppeting her/his position for the “Deep State” or whatever you would call these blue blood vultures. The leaders likely are not aware of why they are “in power” or why they don’t get sick. They’re such megalomaniacs they attribute it all to their own smarts and great bodies (yuk!) If Trump is a blue blood (highly likely) then they put him there and he will stay there for as long as he serves them. Then he will float down into retirement in a golden parachute and another will take his place.
      I think it safe to assume (I do anyway since I can recognize members of ‘the family’) that most elites, certainly any royal and billionaire, as well as popular and long-lasting religious and entertainment figures and military figures are blue bloods. That makes them all, without any doubt, the greatest real enemies of the rank and file Earthian. One sure way to recognize any of them is by their endless, repetitive lies.
      If people only realized even 1% of the real history of this world, and their own actual provenance as Earthians, they would go into shock.

8. katharineotto

Well, Sha’Tara,
    You certainly generate some lively discussion. Like you seem to think, I believe this coronavirus scare is a manufactured crisis, in order for the “Powers-that-Be” to grab more power from the gullible public. Who benefits?

I’ve been wondering that, myself. It occurs to me that the most insecure are the most desperate for power (or the illusion of power) over others. The so-called “leaders” of the world are not “leaders” but, like the lead duck in the migrating flock, will panic when the flock does not follow and will adjust flight to return to the head of the “V”. So the so-called “lead duck” is actually the most dependent on the flock to support his self-delusion of leadership.

Why are regular people so easily controlled by their fear? Why are so many people voluntarily self-isolating? Maybe they like having an excuse to stay home and get paid for it. Since retiring, I’ve wondered how I ever had time to work.

In my self-appointed role of keeping my finger on the pulse of the planet, I still derive satisfaction from talking to strangers and people I meet in my errands of grocery shopping and the like. Now, with this coronavirus mental manipulation, I get special pleasure from interacting with other brave souls who dare venture outside, in defiance of paternalistic GoverCorp advice to do otherwise.

People I meet are getting a lot done at home, cleaning, cooking, gardening, reading, living more slowly and appreciatively, getting in touch with their priorities. This may be the healthiest thing that could happen for individuals and the planet. As you say, the reduction in manufacturing alone is leading to better air quality in places like China. The general noise level has gone down. There’s a sense of calm where frenzy reigned before. Consumerism is suffering, but how much do people really need?

I’ve been in a down-sizing mode for some time, and it feels cathartic and good. But I’m a self-isolater and social distancer by nature, enjoy the peace and solitude of life lived close to nature. All of a sudden it’s fashionable.

One final word. We’re having beautiful weather in my newly peaceful southern city, and I’m spending as many daylight hours as possible outside in the fresh air and sunshine. I do not understand why the “experts” are telling people to stay inside, especially if they’re breathing filtered air in apartments and large buildings. All that re-breathed air is probably more dangerous than being outside, unless you live in urban filth.

It seems to me that the circus tent of the debt-backed “world economy” is collapsing, and the clowns who thought the were in control are panicking, because their strategies are no longer working. They’ve been borrowing against the future so long that they’ve come to believe the future will always take care of the present. Now, they’re not so sure.

Sorry it’s taken me so long to get back to you, Katharine. I’ve been chasing butterflies, fireflies and yes, dung beetles! Good to see you are taking the “madness” in stride. For me, I like to fight and I thrive on controversy because I learned long ago that unless people are seriously challenged, they fall asleep at the wheel. My dad told me a war story once about hitching a ride on the hood of a military truck along with other soldiers in a desperate retreat from the advancing German troops. He was so tired he kept dozing off. His sargent finally pinched him viciously on the arm. He got mad until he realized that if he hadn’t been kept awake he would have slipped off and under the wheels of the huge military vehicle. Shock treatment. Canadians and Americans have had it much too easy for much too long. They don’t sense danger in their institutions because they have been mollycoddled to play the necessary role of consumers to a predatory capitalist system. Trained and educated to believe, they cannot reason that maybe it’s time to rebel against easy believism and start questioning. You can see how that is generally received on this blog with only a few hundred followers. People want to act like sheep but resent being compared to sheep. They want political correctness. They want entertainment; TV, media and corporate soothers. If a problem arises they want the drug, the vaccine and the comforting words so they can go back to watching the kardashians or fake elections or doing the Fakebook/Twitter dance. What can I say? Enjoy your “retirement” or is it house arrest?

Liked by 1 person

1. katharineotto

Sha’Tara,
        Thanks for your reply. I didn’t notice it took time, because I haven’t been on line in three days. Too busy enjoying this beautiful, bug-less, weather we’re having. I’m spending most of my time outdoors re-arranging the landscape, enjoying fresh air and sunshine, which some people claim kills viruses.

As usual, you offer perspectives compatible with mine, and it is so refreshing. I wish US Americans would show more spunk, but they seem to have been socially engineered to the “government over the people” mindset. You blame capitalism, but I call the two-pronged assault on independent thought GoverCorp, because the two seem aligned to squash the individual.

I tend to be a self-isolating homebody by nature, so this enforced lockdown is easy for me. I have plenty (too much) to keep me entertained and am actually energized by having no place to go.

9. usfman

If the lockdown has been so carefully executed, then why are there so many people that still feel all alone. Maybe the real cause of the Corona confusion is the inability of people to work together in the first place.